Guiding students to make ideal choices for the future
"We are not what we think we are, but we are what we think"
Our in-house Counsellor is empathetic and enhances the emotional quotient of our students, parents and teachers.
Some of our regular programmes include:
- Annual Career Information Fair.
- Workshops for parents.
- Workshops and seminars for teachers.
- Individual counseling for students, parents and teachers.
- Career Guidance Programme- conducted by The Institute of Career Studies, India.
- Guidance Lectures for senior students by guest speakers from universities and other specialist institutions.
We believe that the destiny of our students is shaped in our classrooms. The choice of a career is one of the most important decisions in one’s life. Workshops on career counselling and guidance are organised to enable our pupils confront the many challenges that the future holds.
The school has a tie up with The Institute of Career Studies (ICS).This is led by the renowned educator and teacher trainer Dr. Amrita Dass. These workshops help our students realise that there are no ideal careers, but only ideal choices.