How to begin your child's journey...
Admission for the new academic year commences in the month of September/October (of the previous academic year).
Normally admission for KG1 is only open for siblings, while admission to other grades depends on vacancies.
As per the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) KG1 children registering for the Academic Session 2020-21 will have to be 4 years old by 31st July 2020. For KG1 there is no admission test.
For all other grades, admission is granted on the basis of an Entrance test.
- STEP 1 – ONLINE APPLICATION www.gemsmillenniumschool.com
STEP 2 – REGISTRATION
Parents should pay a Application Fee of AED 500 by visiting the school to initiate the registration.
This fee is:
-Refundable if the school does not offer the student a place. Unless, the child’s registration is carried forward to the following academic year.
-Non-refundable if the school offers the student a place but the student chooses not to take it.
-Not deductible from the total tuition fees to be paid if the student is offered and accepts a place.
At the time of admission, students must present the following documents:
- Completed admission form
- 2 copies of the student’s Birth Certificate or an affidavit attested by the Counsul General
- 2 copies of the student’s passport with a valid residence visa
- 6 passport size photos
- Original Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate, duly attested for students from outside UAE
- Photocopy of student’s original mark sheet from the last examination passed in the previous school
- Medical Certificate from a government hospital, or from recognised clinics, declaring the health status of the student
For students coming from outside the U.A.E., the following order of attestation must be observed for the Transfer Certificate:
For students coming from India:
The Transfer Certificate has to be verified by the Education Officer of the Zone/District/Area, from where the Transfer Certificate has been obtained
The seal and signature of the Education Officer has to be attested by the Indian Consulate in Dubai and the Foreign Affairs Ministry of the U.A.E.
For students coming from Gulf countries other than the U.A.E. the Transfer Certificate should be:
Attested by the Ministry of Education, Indian Embassy, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and by the U.A.E. Consulate/Embassy located in the country
Whilst we never like to say goodbye to our pupils, we understand that circumstances can change. If you would like to withdraw your ward from The Millennium School, Dubai, please consider the following:
- One month’s notice of the withdrawal should be submitted to the School Authorities through online portal.
Log on to www.gems.ae
Click on GEMS PARENTAL PORTAL
Log in with your parent USERNAME and PASSWORD
Click on TC request on the right hand side ,fill all the details and save.
You will get a system generated notification.
Kindly Pay Dhs. 120/- towards KHDA's charges to be paid.
A hard copy of the transfer certificate will be issued with the KHDA's attestation.
Removal from Rolls
A student’s name will be struck off the school rolls on the following grounds:
- Absence from school for a period of 30 continuous days, without the prior permission of the School Authorities
- Repeated failure in any Grade
- Gross misconduct
Students whose names are struck off the rolls may be considered for re-admission to the school at the Principal’s discretion; however they may be required to undergo the formalities of the admissions process.